Web Design Process admin
1. We Connect you with a Personal Designer From Our Award Winning Staff that will Oversee and Manage the Project to Completion.
2. Your Personal Web Designer will Listen to Your Feedback and Needs while Helping you Figure out the Important Features and Styles for your Website.
3. Once your Personal Designer Understands the Needs, Style, and Features you Desire, They will Design Two Website Mockups for Revisions/Approval to Make Sure it is Exactly what you want Before Moving Forward.
4. Once Revisions are Made and Mockups are approved by you, we will Begin Building Your New Website on One of our Development Servers.
5. All Coding of Your Website will then be Completed, and Content Transferred from your Previous Site if Applicable.
6. We will then Perform a Full Quality Assurance and Testing Audit to Find and Fix any Possible Bugs, Broken Links, or any Other Needed Corrections on your Website.
7. Once Testing is Completed, You will have the Opportunity for a Final Review for any Last Revisions as well as the Final Say for Approval of the Finished Website
8. It’s Now Time to Launch your Website into the World! We take Care of this Process and Can then Help Market Your Website to Find and Bring in New Customers.